If you are considering entrusting me in representing you in your real estate transaction, you should know more information on my professional experience and educational background.
Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
Bachelor of Science in Business, Major: Marketing, Minor: History
What my educational background means to you: You are going to be doing a very complicated business transaction. My educational and business background, will give you the peace of mind to know you are being represented by someone with a solid understanding of business, in addition to real estate!
- CEO of Show Appeal Realty
- Managing Partner for Nuff Said Enterprises, LLC
- 2010 Realtor Magazine ’30 Under 30′
- Featured article in Business Week (Return of the House Flippers)
- Featured Interview for Realty Trac Magazine (House Flipping)
- $10+ Million in Real Estate Sales Per Year
- Accredited Buyer Representative Recognition
- Multi-Functional Networking Group Leader
- Active Associate with Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors and NAR
What my professional background means to you: You are entrusting me with your relocation and home purchase. I believe that education is essential in all aspects of life and business. I have earned real estate designations and certifications to give you the highest professional level of service.
I am the husband to a beautiful wife whom is the love of my life and my best friend. We live in Chandler, Arizona in the Southeast Valley of Phoenix. I am blessed to have an amazing son and three adorable pets; Koda, Obie and Sayce. I find balance in my life my giving back to the community and mentoring my little brother in the Big Brother/Big Sister Organization.
In the News
Contact Brandon Hunt